Third Degree Elevation (spoof)
(Emphasis on action with minimal vocal requirements.)
1. Ritual Bath - Both play in water for an inappropriately long time.
2. Casting of Circle - Cast in the usual manner with items at hand.
3. Reason and Challenge - "You're here for Thirds. Are you ready for
4. Response - "Ready, willing and able!"
5. The Mystery - Perform Great Rite multiple times until sated or worn
6. Cakes and Wine - Required in order to continue.
7. Reprise - Repeat step 5 if desired.
8. Closing of Circle - Must be done before falling asleep.
Next: Beltane Ritual (Seastrider)