1. I acknowledge that there is one Goddess in essence, Creatrix of all existences; Her forms are infinite, She manifests Herself in our love, and we are all Her lovers.
2. Treat all beings with reciprocity, for the Goddess lives in them as well as in us.
3. Tolerate other religions and do not compel others to join the circle of the Goddess: the Goddess will draw those to Her who are ready and hear Her call.
4. Worship Her by restoring balance to Her planet.
5. Eat mostly grains, vegetables and fruits, so that there will be enough food for all; when you eat thank the Goddess, the provider of all energy. It is not forbidden to eat animal flesh in moderation, but when you do so you must thank the animal that you eat as well.
6. In the circle of the Goddess create consensus while respecting diversity of opinion. On the path of the Goddess there are many paths.
7. In your home create a sacred space for the Goddess to please Her. Meditate on the Goddess three times a day, at rising, at noon and at sundown.
8. Sexuality is Her sacrament; enjoy this gift and bless those who you share it with love and affection. Remember that overcoming jealousy is the cause of cessation of the cycle of rebirth.
9. Announce the religion of the Goddess to the world through good works, honest words and selfless acts of beauty and love.
To set out on the path of the Goddess, you need only recite the first principle three times, and say three times 'blessed be'. The Goddess will enter your heart and you will feel her love, and when that happens you are in the circle of the Goddess.